There are many reasons why you might want to block incoming calls on your iPhone or Android device. Maybe you’re trying to avoid telemarketers, or maybe you don’t want people to be able to contact you at all times. No matter what your reason is, we have the definitive guide for how to do it! In this blog post, we will cover everything from how to block incoming calls on iPhone using built-in features, to how to install mSpy and use it to block all incoming calls. We’ll also discuss some of the benefits of blocking calls, and show you how to do it in different situations. Stay safe and secure by following our tips!
Table Of Contents
How to block incoming calls on iPhone?
The first thing you need to do is open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap on the Phone option. Then, scroll down to the Call Blocking & Identification section and tap on the Block Contact option. You will be able to add numbers to your block list from your recent calls, your contacts, or by manually entering a number. Once you’ve added a number to your block list, they will no longer be able to call you or leave you voicemails.
If you want to take things a step further, you can install mSpy on your iPhone. In the next paragraph, we will guide you on how to do it.
mSpy Guide: How to block all incoming calls
mSpy is a powerful monitoring tool that can be used to track all incoming and outgoing calls on your iPhone. It can also be used to block specific numbers from calling you. To install mSpy, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone and then follow the instructions on the official website.
Once mSpy is installed, open the app and go to the Calls tab. Here, you will see a list of all incoming and outgoing calls made on your phone. To block a number from calling you, simply tap on the Block button next to their number. You can also add numbers to your blacklist by tapping on the Blacklist tab and then tapping on the Add Number button.
What else can mSpy do?
In addition to blocking calls, mSpy can also be used to track text messages, emails, GPS location, and much more. It’s a powerful tool that can be used for both good and bad purposes. We recommend only using it if you have a legitimate reason for doing so.
- Social media tracking – mSpy can be used to track all incoming and outgoing social media messages on your iPhone. This includes WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, and more. Also you need to know, that mSpy has a keylogger feature, which means it can track all the keys pressed on your iPhone’s keyboard, including passwords.
- Instant messaging tracking – mSpy can be used to track all incoming and outgoing instant messages on your iPhone. This includes WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, and more.
- GPS tracking – mSpy can be used to track the GPS location of your iPhone in real-time. This is useful if you want to know where your kids are or if you suspect your spouse is cheating on you.
- Live screen-shots – mSpy can take live screenshots of what is happening on your iPhone’s screen at any time. This is useful for seeing what apps are being used, what websites are being visited, and more.
- Browser history tracking – mSpy can track all incoming and outgoing web browser activity on your iPhone. This includes Safari, Chrome, and other third-party browsers.
- Sensitive information alert – mSpy can be used to monitor for sensitive information such as credit card numbers, passwords, and more. If this information is entered into your iPhone, you will be alerted immediately.
- Installed app tracking – mSpy can track all the apps installed on your iPhone. This is useful for seeing which apps are being used most often and for monitoring for inappropriate content.
- Call logs tracking – mSpy can track all incoming and outgoing call logs on your iPhone. This includes the date, time, duration, and contact information for each call.
- SMS tracking – mSpy can track all incoming and outgoing SMS messages on your iPhone. This includes the date, time, content, and contact information for each message.
- Email tracking – mSpy can track all incoming and outgoing emails on your iPhone. This includes the date, time, subject, and sender/recipient information for each email.
How to install mSpy: Main Steps ?
Easy installation is one of the pluses of mSpy. The process will take you no more than several minutes.
- Visit the official website of the app and create your account;
- Choose a subscription plan that suits your needs best of all;
- Fill in the billing information and pay for the chosen package;
- Download mSpy onto the target device on which you want to track someone’s activity;
- Launch it and log in with your credentials to start monitoring.
Now when you know how to install mSpy, we bet nothing will prevent you from starting using it!
How to block outgoing calls iPhone: Other Methods
If you want to block outgoing calls on your iPhone, there are a few other methods you can use.
Setting up Do Not Disturb Mode
One of the most popular methods is to use Do Not Disturb Mode. This is a built-in feature on all iPhones that will silence all incoming calls and notifications. To turn on Do Not Disturb Mode, simply swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the Control Center and tap on the Do Not Disturb icon. You can also schedule Do Not Disturb Mode to turn on and off automatically at certain times of day.
Toggling Do Not Disturb Mode
Another method you can use to block outgoing calls is to toggle the Silence Unknown Callers setting. This will silence all calls from numbers that are not in your contacts list. To toggle this setting, go to Settings -> Phone and scroll down to the Silence Unknown Callers section.
How to block incoming calls in iPhone: Best Variant For You?
Of course if you want to use a reliable method to block incoming calls, we recommend using mSpy. mSpy is a powerful tracking app that can be used to track all incoming and outgoing calls, texts, emails, and more. Plus, it’s easy to install and use.
Why is it sometimes worth learning how to block incoming calls on iPhone?
There are a few reasons why you might want to learn how to block incoming calls on your iPhone.
Surveillance of a cheating boyfriend
If you suspect your boyfriend is cheating on you, blocking his calls may be the best way to find out for sure. By blocking his number, you can see if he tries to call you from another number or if he starts acting suspicious in other ways.
Your kids have a phone
If your kids have their own phones, you may want to block incoming calls from unknown numbers. This can help protect them from strangers and unwanted solicitations.
There is a teenager in the family who spends little time at home
If you have a teenager in the family who spends most of their time away from home, blocking incoming calls can be a good way to keep tabs on their whereabouts. By blocking their number, you can see if they try to call you from another number or if they’re up to something they shouldn’t be.
Your elderly parents are often called by scammers
If your elderly parents are often targeted by scammers, blocking incoming calls can help protect them from these unscrupulous individuals.
Your number is added to the autodial list of a viral media company
If your number is added to the autodial list of a viral media company, you may want to block their calls to avoid being bombarded with unwanted calls.
As you can see, there are a few reasons why you might want to learn how to block incoming calls on your iPhone or Android device. Whether you’re trying to protect your loved ones from scammers or keep tabs on a cheating boyfriend, mSpy can help. With its easy-to-use interface and powerful tracking features, mSpy is the best way to block incoming calls and keep track of who’s calling whom. So what are you waiting for?
How to block all incoming calls for free?
No if you want to block all incoming calls you need to use an app like mSpy which will allow you to do so.
How can I block unknown incoming calls?
You can either use the Silence Unknown Callers setting on your iPhone or install an app like mSpy which will allow you to block all unknown callers.
mSpy is an invisible application?
Yes, mSpy is an invisible application which will allow you to track all incoming and outgoing calls, texts, emails, and more.
How much does mSpy cost?
mSpy has a variety of pricing options depending on the features you need. You can find more information on their website.