The concept of using mobile spy apps to keep a check on your children’s phone activities, as well as to make sure your employees aren’t leaking company information to outsiders, is becoming more and more common these days. But while there are many apps that focus on tracking mobile phone activities, not many work both on smartphones and computers.
If you are looking for a software that lets you monitor what is happening on a mobile phone as well as on a computer, then you should take a look at MobiStealth.
Features of MobiStealth
MobiStealth comes in two variants; a Light version and a Pro one. The Light version includes all basic monitoring features such as:
- Ability to track incoming and outgoing SMS messages.
- Monitoring call logs.
- Tracking all appointments and events saved on the device.
- Viewing bookmarks that are saved in the browser.
- Monitoring internet history.
- Checking all emails sent or received by the device.
- Tracking the contacts that are saved.
- Locating the device’s current whereabouts through GPS tracking.
These features should be enough for parents and employers to track the activities of their children and employees respectively. However, if you wish to have even more information about your target, then the Pro version of the software has you covered, thanks to the following additions:
- Ability to listen to and record the surrounding sounds to gain a better understanding of where your target is, and in whose presence.
- Tracking images and videos taken on the device.
- Logging messages sent and received over WhatsApp.
Mobistealth Pro even goes a little too far with its tracking abilities, as it allows you to take extreme measures like record phone calls and even remotely wipe the target phone completely.
The Pros and Cons of MobiStealth
MobiStealth is an app that lets you gain access to almost everything there is to know about someone’s phone or computer usage. It provides regular, dependable updates through a secure portal, and works in complete stealth. The technical support it offers is pretty top-notch as well. It is easy to use, as you don’t have to do anything after downloading and installing it once on the target device.
However, every app has a few downsides as well. MobiStealth’s main con is that it doesn’t offer a free trial, and it is a fairly expensive app. You cannot subscribe to the service for a period lesser than three months, which forces you to commit to the app before giving it a try.
If you wish to keep tabs on someone’s phone or computer in order to keep them safe from online predators or to keep your own data safe, and you’re okay with not having a free trial to check an app out, then chances are you’ll like using MobiStealth due to its multiple features and solid performance.